Monday, February 11, 2013

Dream Project


As a kid I always loved to see the beautiful images of the world in frames which inspires me to make my own someday. I started to draw and paint what I love to see in my early childhood and it became my passion. I never thought to have a camera before all I just wanted is to make images I love to see and hang it on the wall. My first digital SLR I held was just three years ago. I started late in photography and I was so attached with it because of my amazement on capturing the moments in just clicking a single button. And as I learned more, photography is not just clicking a single button after all.

Bishop Angelito Lampon OMI DD, archbishop of  Sulu , onboard a navy patrol vessel during the  Sto. Nino feast day fluvial parared in Panglima Sugala, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines last January 2012.


Rev Fr Denz Basada together with the parishioners of StoNino Parish of Pagnlima Sugala, Tawi-Tawi  onboaard the small boat joined in the fluvia parade of the Sto Nino feast day.

            My love of visual arts and drawings made me to study civil engineering, there was no other course in our place that offers  fine arts or architecture. So I became a technical person but my passion in arts was always my inspiration until photography came into me. To give my photography a more meaningful way of doing  I volunteered to the Oblate Media, a multimedia outfit of a religious institution, as a photographer. I was exposed to the more civic and social issues but the most I am attracted was to be able to see the different way of life of people in Mindanao. Oblates are missionary priest their mission areas are spread throughout the Island of Mindanao They are in the places where most of the people does not want to go like Jolo, Sulu, Tawi-Tawi, and to the most remotest part of Mindanao and I have been there, saw and experienced the life of people they are helping. To them I offer my photography service to document their life and the people they helped. It is what I am looking forward to help their missions as a part of my apostolate.
Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment